Operator C – Acton, ON
Want to advance in your career and earn more? Would you enjoy a direct hire, full time opportunity that offers 3-4 days off a week? Earn more as you learn more in this career with a stable organization that will invest in your future, helping you advance and increase your value.
KP Building Products, a member of the Kaycan Group of companies is urgently seeking 15 Operator C’s to join our continental shift teams at our Acton, Ontario facility.
- 12-hour rotating shifts available: 8:00am – 8:00pm
- Starting wage: $19.94 hr.
- Night and Weekend Shift Premium: $1.00 per hour.
Why Join the KP Building Products Team:
Career Growth – KP has a training program in place designed to help you become a more skilled operator and increase your wages. KP has numerous divisions where you can learn more and advance even further.
- Great Pay– Starting at $19.94 hr. with regular pay increases as you learn new skills. Fully trained operators make $24.64/hr. as per the Collective Agreement.
- Schedule– Enjoy a full-time career that allows you to be home more often while still earning full time pay and benefits.
- Benefits: Medical and dental coverage, long term disability, life insurance, RRSP plan with company match (up to 3% of annual compensation), paid vacation and holidays.
- Stability – Feel good about your future with an organization that continues to grow.
- Education– Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Experience– not required, full training will be provided.
- Languages– English or French
- Ensure all product packaged has proper barcode, label, quantity and nesting pattern.
- Immediate notification of quality problems to operator, lead hand operator or Supervisor.
- Record information on Quality Record Sheets.
- Responsible for stamping information on all products packaged.
- Responsible for use of proper packing material.
- Move all full crates or racks to special fittings area.
- Responsible for housekeeping in work area.
- Arrive at work station on time and remain at work station until relief arrives.
- Assist other operators on the line, as needed.
- Follow all plant rules and safety regulations
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the requirements of the role will be contacted.
KP Products is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, KP Products will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.