Here at KP Building Products, our employees are at the forefront of everything we do. We are the leading Canadian manufacturer and distributor of vinyl siding and strive to be the best in customer experience. We are a company rich in history and proud to be Canadian owned and operated.
The bilingual Territory Manager will oversee KP Building Products customer base with responsibility to meet and exceed sales in keeping with annual budget targets. This role will nurture existing relationships, as well as develop new business opportunities to further the organization’s broader business strategy. Many accounts are long-time customers ranging from big box stores, building material dealers, and window and door dealers. The position requires travel in the region and face-to-face visits with customers and new prospects
- Grow sales in the Quebec territory.
- Learn the Window/Door/Siding product lines manufactured by KP Building Products in order to be conversant in suitable and innovative suggestions and solutions for customer product requirements
- Develop sales opportunities through in-person and virtual meetings with both current customers and new prospects
- Organize the territory’s current customers and prospects by developing a plan for call efficiency
- Effectively manage leads identified by the Marketing team
- Frequent contact with customers and potential customers on all technical and sales issues
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding revenue targets within assigned territories
- Responsible for follow-up on samples, literature, and written communication to customers
- Accurate and timely reporting of visits and customer activity via CRM system
- A sound understanding of the sales process
- Excellent communication skills
- Bilingual in French and English
- The successful applicant will be accountable and will be comfortable working independently
- Work Remotely
- Travel is required outside of the Greater Montreal Area. Overnight travel is required to Quebec City and other regions in Quebec, however, most business will be conducted in and around the Montreal area
- Salary is dependent on experience. Salary will range between $50,000 – $60,000 plus bonus with a comprehensive benefits package available
- Car allowance and travel expenses are provided by the company.
- Group RRSP
- Opportunity for growth
We thank all applicants for their interest, but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.